Posted 10 months ago
Big update went out yesterday! This latest release included a number of improvements and bug fixes:
- Live post preview is back! You can once again see how your posts will appear without actually publishing to your page.
- Improved look-and-feel of standard style posts when viewed on mobile devices
- Fixed iTunes podcast feeds not being published with correct links
- Fixed issue where some URLs with multiple query parameters were being truncated
- Fixed issue affecting users with multiple identically named targets
- Fixed minor bug in the Twitter hashtag filter
- Various backend performance optimizations
Also, some of you may have received an automated email from us regarding the expiration of RSS Graffiti’s publishing permissions. If you don’t access the RSS Graffiti dashboard for an extended period, the Facebook permission that lets us publish to your page can expire, and posting will cease until you revisit RSS Graffiti. All it takes for you to renew this permission is to open the publishing plan dashboard, so if you receive such an email from us, please don’t ignore it!
If you have any questions about any of these improvements, or the app in general, please open a thread in our community support forum. Remember to include the URL of the Facebook page you are publishing to, and someone from our team will be happy to assist. Thanks again for using RSS Graffiti!